Easy Read Information
Financial Transparency is about giving anyone information about how we spend our money.
This page has links to documents that show how we spend our money every month.
Governance Review in Respect of Non-Executive Director Payments
To comply with the Government's commitment to transparency in all expenditure, we publish below documents showing all financial transactions over £25,000 made by the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Click a section below to read the reports for that year.
Transactional spend over £25,000
If you experience difficulties downloading any files, please try using an up-to-date version of Google Chrome.
- For the financial year April 2017 - March 2018
- For the financial year April 2016 - March 2017
- For the financial year April 2015 - March 2016
- For the financial year April 2014 - March 2015
- For the financial year April 2013 - March 2014
- For the financial year April 2012 - March 2013
- For the financial year April 2011 - March 2012
- For the financial year April 2010 - March 2011
To order a printed version of any of the documents listed here please contact the Communications Department calling 0151 706 5489 or you can email the Communications Team here